Thursday 20 June 2013

Transparent Bags Are A Must!?

Heeey Dolls! So I've had a really hectic week! Sorry about my lack of updating! So transparent bags they seem to be every where, and well you either love them or you hate them! The trend really isn't for everybody! I recently went to a party, and while most people loved my new silver/transparent Forever 21 bag others quite simply couldn't understand it, asking but why every one can see what you have in your bag! Me? personally I love them! I think there really different and very on trend! Every shop seems to be selling them from Forever21, Bershka, to online fashion store's such as Nastygal, they all seem to be doing different versions from clutch bags to totes!There only fault for me is keeping your bag tidy at all times! which is easier said than done!Here are a few of my favourite high street ones I've seen recently,and give them ago they are making a statement! But sure be brave thats what fashion is all about!
Look See Clutch By NastyGal.
Bershka Vinyl Polka Dot Shopper Bag.
My Forever 21 Bag!

















 Check out there website's for more https://www.nastygal.com/
http://www.bershka.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home/bershkaie/en/bershkasales

2 comments:

  1. Love your bag, I've wanted one for a while now! it was great to meet you last night as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) was so nice meeting you too!!..I love your blog too I'm following xx

    ReplyDelete