Thursday 27 June 2013

Company Magazine Blogging Forum!

Heeeey everybody!
So I've really had a crazy busy week this week which is why i haven't updated much! My apologies :) I just got back from London yesterday and I  had such a lovely few days away, I'm pretty unhappy about been home to be honest, but that's life eh.I love London, there's just an atmosphere to the city like no other an energy almost.While I was in London I attended Company Magazines Blogging Forum at Kings College.Without a doubt I had to go Company Magazine is my favorite magazine it's my bible! I really didn't know what to expect when going,It was pretty nerve wrecking to be honest walking in to a room full of people with out a familiar face,But I did and I'm really glad I went.

On arrival there was a bunch of very fashionable ladies at the reception, all fellow bloggers, fashion, lifestyle and music there was a blogger of every kind! I started to mingle a little and I met some really nice girls, It was really interesting hearing about other peoples blogs and there inspiration behind theirs.After chatting and drinking our champagne we went in to one of the colleges lecture rooms.The talk featured Susie Bubble, FashionRocksms,  Ohmylovelondon,  and representatives from Boohoo and Handpicked Media, as well as Company Magazines Editor Victoria White.It was really insightful and I felt I learned a lot about the blogging world! The primary piece of advice seemed to be that its quality of content over quantity, This was a piece of advice I feel I'll take on board most! Another piece of advice was really try not to be to repetitive and never compare your blog to others.For me this  is really important as I want my blog to represent me and not be repetitive and be like any one else's.After the lecture we got a chance to speak to some of the guest speakers, Susie Bubble who's blog is a favorite of mine to read was really nice and helpful answering many questions.I left Kings College that evening feeling informed, and ready to well take my blog to the next level, and I would definitely attend again, I made lots of new blogger friends and I got the best goodie bag ever too!! Bonus!

Some Pictures From the Day!

                                          
 Myself with a fellow Blogger
 Candy Kittens, Jamie Laing's Business was there giving out Candy Kitten lollies! Yea Boi!
The Free Goodie Bag
Temperley London For Filofax! My fav from the Goodie Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment