Sunday 16 June 2013

Bonnie and Cylde Loughton

I was in Essex recently on a trip to London, While I was there I did some shopping on Loughton High Rd, I came across a gem of a shop Bonnie and Cylde! It really is the smallest and cutest shop I've come by, definitely a girly girls paradise, With reasonable price's and lovely stock it really does stand out on Loughton high st! I bought a few pieces of jewellery, and also a dress and top, all of which are unique and I love!The dress is on trend with the black and white tie dye effect and the t shirt is taking a Gothic influence. The staff were really nice and helpful, I'd definitely recommend a visit if your even passing through Essex!
Check them out on twitter! https://twitter.com/Bonnie_clydex

Dress from Bonnie And Clyde


 T-Shirt from Bonnie And Clyde                        

No comments:

Post a Comment