Sunday 16 June 2013

Bobbi Brown Review

Hey Dolls :)
So I thought for my first Beauty review I would review Bobbi Browns Long Wear Even Finish Foundation, and also Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer Kit.

Like many ladies in there twenties,I'm always trying to find the next best foundation,or the one that's going to give me that amazing flawless finish.I must admit I don't think any of them are ever going to make me have as clear of complexion as Mila Kunis! But I must say Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Even Finish does exactly what it says.If your looking for a good foundation with a medium coverage this is the foundation for you.I like I'm sure many girls do, can be prone to break outs and for me this is the first foundation I have used in a while that allows my skin to breath.It has a light natural tone and rather than using a foundation that's full coverage, this allows you to cover areas that are needed and still keep it fresh and light.It also has an SPF 15 which is a must also for those sunny days!


Since tying Bobbi Brown's Foundation, I have since started trying other products of theirs, such as this Natural Creamy Concealer Kit.For me this is a life saver on those mornings you need some help for those dark circles! It a creamy based product and there also a powder that goes over the creamy concealer to allow it to set.It's so compact and tidy and there also a little mirror inside which is always a bonus! I couldn't recommend this product any more, for me its giving me that fresh youthful look on a daily basis! I hope you have as good as an experience with there products as I have!
Check Out the Bobbi Brown Website for other products etc.
http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment