Tuesday 11 June 2013

Gotta Make My Own Luck

So Just when I was quite literally giving up on this thing called "good luck" I got an email that brought the biggest smile on my face! I was starting to get use to my constant frown lately, felt like the world was against me and my constant efforts to further my career where just never been noticed.I actually think my usual positive spirit had completely faded! But today theirs no way I'm letting anyone ruin my good news! Finally after months of trying to get a step on the ladder its happened! Sometimes you just need to have a bit of faith in both your self and the universe.So from now on I'm gonna try keep my hopes high, and have a little faith! After all I wouldn't start wearing  flats just because I got an uncomfortable pair of heels once! So why would I give up on my hopes and dreams just because I hit a bump along the road!



No comments:

Post a Comment