Sunday 16 June 2013

IFI Irish Film Institute

Heeeey Peeps!
So I don't know about you, But I'm always looking for new cool things to do in Dublin.I was strolling threw the city yesterday I walked by the Irish Film Institute in Temple Bar, and they were having there annual open day! While I have been to the IFI before it has been a few years since I have been, I forgot how cool it really is, There's so many different types of films for all cinematic tastes! It's such a cool and relaxing environment and,They also have a lovely Cafe Bar and Film shop too where you can buy dvds.They also do memberships that are really reasonable prices.I think this may be my new place to relax and watch a really cool cultural film, and with the weather in Ireland, well been so unreliable.I couldn't think of a cooler way to spend a rainy afternoon with some friends!
Check out there website!
http://www.ifi.ie/


No comments:

Post a Comment